F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 7 Jan 2015 18:55:57 +0000
?I have sent a note asking, but nothing on that so far, however she did forward two rejected messages that happened this morning:

First is the usual notification:

An     error    occurred     while     processing     file    4200162     from
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>:  "Mail  has been  received  for  delivery to  the
NOTIFICATION-L list from a user that had been served out". Because of its size,
the original  message has been transferred  to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; what
you are seeing below is only the first 500 lines.

There is a small text message followed by html that includes a .png file.  I do not know what is in the .png file (it is truncated) and have asked.  The list is configured to have

Daily-Threshold= 20

and

Digest= Yes,same,daily,size(1000)

Which may or may not be relevant.  I have no reason to believe this would go over the threshold (and do not believe it would matter if it did) and don't consider the digest size to be an issue either, but I also do not see any reason to serve the subscriber out.