"Eckstine, Nate" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 15:25:37 +0000
That looks like a spam rejection from the recipients email system. I believe it is saying that your email server has been designated as sending spam.  The fix is probably on the recipients end.

Easiest fix for a non technical user is to subscribe with an alternate gmail address.

Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:41 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: SenderFilterConfig list

Can anyone help me interpret this message from the error log?  I don't know what the SenderFilterConfig list is.

The subscriber's e-mail account is active, as she e-mailed me from her account to ask why she is not receiving posted messages from the list.  My personal e-mails to the user are being delivered OK.

              Last error: 5.7.105 554 5.7.105 SenderFilterAgent; Sender

                            denied as sender's email address is on

                            SenderFilterConfig list

Bill Schults

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>