Samantha Leech <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 16:39:16 CST6CDT
Hey!  The members of this list have been very helpful over the last
week as I learn more and more about being a list-owner.  I am a
little worried because I did something that I am not sure how to
undo...

I wanted to be able to review the postings of my entire membership
...the membership consists of professionals and students.  Some
students were sending very personal and private messages to the list
that some professionals did not want to read.  Anyway I did it this
way...

SET  listname REVIEW

I would like to undo this and set up the list with myself as the
edito..any ideas concerning what I should do next (besides take a
course about this stuff!!)?  In addition, do I have to subscribe to
the list myself to receive messages and be able to post or as the
owner, does that happen automatically?

Thanks again for your words of wisdom and unfaltering patience!!

Samantha Leech
Texas A&M University