Karen Reznek <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 09:32:27 -0500
I am aware that other listowners have set a template (presumably:
Message sent to user trying SUBSCRIBE on by-owner list) up to include
info about their lists and/or surveys. I wish to do the same, but the
message appears to be all strung together. I tried setting .FO OFF, but
it had no effect. How is this done with this template, or is there
another way to have the listserv automatically send a different message
(one that can include line breaks) when a subscription request comes
through?

Thanks,
--
Karen Reznek