"Gray, Nathan W - graynw" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:39:07 +0000
Happy Friday folks

I thought I had asked this in the past but I can’t find anything in my archive folder. I also checked the manual but may have missed something. We’re on 15.5.

Is it possible to modify the default footer to include some additional useful information? If so, where is it located on the web interface? Currently, we use the boilerplate unsubscribe message that includes the mailto command and the list’s web page.

Thanks

Nathan W. Gray

Systems Administrator

Campus Card Services