Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 10 May 1994 01:07:08 +0200
Ok, I think  we've heard just about a whole  tenth of the anarchy/freedom
circular discussion  that runs as a  background job on usenet,  eating up
the fabled  surplus cycles which  would otherwise be wasted  proving that
breaking RSA with idiotic methods takes a very long time. I invite people
who  are  interested  in  this  topic  to  continue  the  debate  on  the
appropriate  usenet groups  (if  you  read a  group  long enough,  you'll
discover that  just about ANY  group appears  to be appropriate  for this
kind of discussion ;-) ). Meanwhile  let's keep this list to its original
topic.

  Eric