Mary Schweitzer <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 12:07:32 -0400
Trista, I think I can sum this conversation up for you:

If you were a listowner, you would let the subscribers always be
able to see who was on it.

But the listowners in this particular group have learned from
experience that the benefits are not worth the costs.

So -- that's the end of the discussion!!

If you are a listowner, it's your choice.

If you are on a list and the listowner is refusing to open the
subscription list up to you -- AHA!  give it up.  It's the
listowner's prerogative.

End of discussion.  Bye now.  Have a nice day.

Mary Schweitzer