"John L. Mottl" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 08:37:37 -0500
I have seen the same thing.  I send them an email telling them to complain
to AOL.  They get a form email back and in a few hours there mail starts
rolling in.

I think AOL is running some sort of shotgun anti-spam filter that blasts
anything sending out a lot of mail no matter what it is.

John L. Mottl
Network Administrator
The American Ceramic Society
735 Ceramic Place
Westerville, OH 43081
Ph: 614.794.5864
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

On 3/22/01 at 12:24 PM the talented Lenny Huntley
offered the following discourse in a most eloquent manner:

>I am receiving an increasing number of complaints from our AOL customers
>that they are not receiving the emails that we send out.  We use ListServ
>with the mail-merge feature to generate daily update emails to our
>customers.  I have checked the SQL statement and verified that they are
>included and have checked the bounce log file and verified that they were
>not bounced.  I  am not really sure what to do.  Is anyone else
experiencing
>this same problem?  Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
>Lenny

and that is what Lenny Huntley said.