Deborah Cresswell <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 15:32:19 +0100
Hi there,

I have been trying to help a user unsubscribe from one of our mailing
lists.  This person is absolutely certain that they initially subscribed
to the list with the email address that they are trying to unsubscribe
from.

I have tried the scan command with the email address they provided and
have scanned for the domain name.  No luck, not even anything similar to
their name.  Is there any other kind of command that I can use to search
further?  Or is there something that i could ask them in order for me to
define my search?

Thanks
Debs