Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 May 2000 17:33:19 -0500
On 5/12/00 11:07 AM, Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>With the new keyword, "* Attachments= no, filter", there seems to be an
>unintended side effect.  If a post contains only attachments,  they are
>all filtered out,  but the resulting empty post is sent to the list.
>
>Is this intended?  IMHO, the post should be rejected in this case.

Technically, LISTSERV *will* reject a message that contains *only* an
attachment with the above header. However, it's rare for a message to be
completely empty. A signature, even a blank line might be interpreted as
content by the LISTSERV.

I've yet to test this, though, so I don't know just how tolerant LISTSERV
is.

--
Adam Bailey    | Chicago, Illinois
[log in to unmask] | Finger/Web for PGP