Tue, 5 May 1998 19:37:24 -0400
It is your list set up the way you wish it to be...It is the responsibility
of the sender to see where their mail is going....Darn...they are worried
about where their flame is heading.....lordy lordy....

I have my lists sent up for replies to go to list...sometimes someone
goofs...but they just write and say...sorry.....but then my lists don't have
flaming....that is a big no no...

Swampy
ICQ#2925993
http://www.pinn.net/~swampy
http://www.pinn.net/~swampy/spiritindex.html
A woman wins by giving herself and other women  permission-to eat; to be
sexual; to age; to wear overalls, a paste tiara a Balenciaga gown, a
second-hand opera cloak, or combat boots; to cover up or to go practically
naked; to  do whatever we choose in following or ignoring our own aesthetic.
Naomi Wolf