Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:01:18 -0700
On Aug 11, 12:58am, Edith Schmitz wrote:

} 3). When trying to unsubscribe a subscriber manually, we get the following
} message back:
}
} > unsubscribe customer-sl-l Edith Schmitz [log in to unmask]
} Invalid option - "EDITH". The valid options are GLobal, LOCal and NETWIDE
} (minimum abbreviations shown in upper case).
}
} Why am I required to add any of the options listed above and how can I
} avoid this?

You have too much in the command.  Omit the first & last name.  Just:

    unsubscribe customer-sl-l [log in to unmask]

is all you need.

--
Rich Greenberg   Work:  Rich.Greenberg atsign worldspan.com   +1 770-563-6656
N6LRT   Marietta, GA, USA   Play: richgr atsign rexx.com      +1 770-321-6507