Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 09:51:45 -0500
From:
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Authenticated sender is <[log in to unmask]>
On 27 Mar 98 at 20:37, Glenn Alperin wrote:

> Be careful here.  I've had subscribers domins which seem to
> sporadically bounce e-mail for no particular reason on successive
> attempts over a short period of time when I know darn well their
> address exists.

That's fine, and I do realize that unreliable mail servers exist. I
have a relatively small list (400+) and so I've been lucky so far. If
I did have someone in that circumstance, I would just set them
NORENEW so that they wouldn't get probed any more. Although the best
solution would be for them to switch to a more reliable ISP, I also
realize that sometimes it's a matter of economics, and I will do what
I can to accomodate them.

Francoise