Russ Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:10:21 -0300
I just noticed that the on one of my lists the number of
reported errors on subscribers is remaining at "1" although the
errors have been being reported for at least a week or two. The
message looks like this:

=============
The following n subscribers are currently being monitored:

Err First Last  Address
--- ----- ----- -------
  1 08/09 08/09 [address]
                Last error: 5.5.4 501 #5.1.1 bad address
                [address]

Err=   Number of delivery errors received thus far
First= Date first delivery error was received (mm/dd)
Last=  Date of most current delivery error (mm/dd)

But that number and date report lists only the most current
error. Where in the configuration of the list does this get set?
Has anyone else encountered this?

-- Russ
St. Thomas University
http://www.StThomasU.ca/~hunt/