Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:50:20 -0400
Bryan Fritchie wrote:
> Since this appears to be an issue, is there a possibility that future
> versions can specifically have both an Owner and a Co-Owner property?  That
> way a Co-Owner could do just about everything except replace the Owner.
> Both Owner and Co-Owner could still allow multiple entries, but then there
> would be a definitive meaning between the different roles.

I don't see a business case for doing this.

I have lists where where I assign "Content Administrators". Their job
requires complete subscriber access, including assigning
editor/moderator ... but I don't want them otherwise mucking with the
list configuration.  I'm sure 100 other customers could come up with 100
more scenarios.  Any solution I can think of would be way to complex to
build and maintain.  I think Chris' suggestion is best. :-)

cheers, wayne