Roger Pfister <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 12 Jan 1997 17:39:55 GMT
My list is sub   by owner  the instructions I have been handing out say

to join send to     [log in to unmask]

  subscribe  [log in to unmask]  first-name  surname

ALSO send to

with some info proving you are a member of our group (its a social
club)

This great, it works well enough :)  LISTSERV forwards me both bits.

The work load of the list is growing (vetting the club membership is a
pain) and I will need to add a second owner/moderator to help.  But then
they may get one part and I might get another.  What's the solution?

(I still want to keep part (1) because it trains my users and it then
only a simple LISTSERV to command to ok on to the list.)

Thanks for any help.

--
Roger Pfister          -m-          http://www.genuine.demon.co.uk/