Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:08:25 -0400
7bit
From:
Christopher Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Seconded.

I've been the guy detailed to watch over the shoulders of the "experts"
from both sides as they went through one of our systems looking for
evidence, and that was for a dispute that we were not even party to. :-(

Personally, I would not even consider such a request without -at a
minimum- having been so instructed *in writing* by someone at the VP
level or above in the organization; and even then, I'd probably take the
request and run it by the General Council's Office and get their
blessing first.

-Chris

--
Christopher Wilson