Christopher Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 20 Mar 2007 10:08:25 -0400
Seconded.

I've been the guy detailed to watch over the shoulders of the "experts"
from both sides as they went through one of our systems looking for
evidence, and that was for a dispute that we were not even party to. :-(

Personally, I would not even consider such a request without -at a
minimum- having been so instructed *in writing* by someone at the VP
level or above in the organization; and even then, I'd probably take the
request and run it by the General Council's Office and get their
blessing first.

-Chris

--
Christopher Wilson