Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 May 2015 18:13:23 -0400
The Listserv site also has a message size limit, as do mail systems.

I think the mail system at listserv.cc.uga.edu is doing the complaining.
Contact the mail system administrator to determine the limit.

If not there, try contacting your Listserv administrator.  Ask if
"MAILMAXL" is set and to what value (but I think it is a mailer limit, not
Listserv).

Cheers, Wayne

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 4:23 PM, F J Kelley <[log in to unmask]> wrote
​, in part​
: