Jacob Haller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 2 Dec 2020 15:32:05 +0000
Hi,

As many of you are in IT roles and work with LISTSERV(R), I wanted to ask if you could please take 10 minutes to share an anonymous review for LISTSERV or ListPlex on the Gartner Peer Insights site. Your review will inform your IT peers in the customer communications management software category and help L-Soft to improve the products and services you use.

Please add your evaluation here: https://it.gtnr.io/lRzanwdho

Following Gartner's approval of your review, they'll send you a $25 international Visa gift card. If you can't accept gift cards, your review would still be appreciated.

Thanks so much for considering this. We're very appreciative of your insights.

Best regards,
Jacob Haller, Senior Support Engineer, L-Soft international, Inc.
Support is available on business days from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. ET (U.S. Eastern Time).
Please click here<http://www.lsoft.com/contact/econtact.asp?id=support>, or dial (800) 399-5449 (+1 (301) 731-0440 outside US/Canada) and choose option 3.
For more information, please visit L-Soft's Support Resource Center<http://www.lsoft.com/resources/resources.asp>