Bill Gruber <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 15:21:30 EDT
On Fri, 21 Jun 1996 19:07:34 GMT Daniel A. Norton said:
>Isn't that what INDEX is for?

Well, INDEX is useless if the list doesn't keep archives.

That aside, my personal opinion about INDEX is that it's a waste of time
if you typically always read a few posts out of most digests - it's much
easier to just get each digest and search for what you want.

I don't mean to debate it - I just wanted to mention what people have
requested.  In other words, I don't have strong feelings about it. The
way the INDEX files are set up I can kludge things to include the poster's
address if it ever became a serious issue, but I'd rather not, obviously.
I'm sure LSoft can decide if there's any merit to the request based upon
feedback directly to them.

Bill