Philip Janus <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 11 Sep 1996 12:45:54 -0400
For what it's worth, on the law school mailing list (go figure), I've had
to defend the title "list owner" three times. Everytime, I've launched
into a tirade which combined "what's in a name" and "you have to call the
guy running the list something; LSOFT picked 'listowner'; live with it"
It's worked so far- what are they gonna do anyway? Let 'em bitch. :)

Philo