Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:46:37 -0700
On 8/31/2015 2:02 PM, Martin, Will wrote:
> Hi!  I have a list member who reports that she can't view the online archive
> of the list.  She has created an account password and can log in normally,
> but receives an error message stating that the archives don't exist or she
> doesn't have permission to view them.  The archives definitely exist; I'm
> the list admin and I can see them fine.

<snip>

Are you having her forward the error messages?  Some people are just confounded
by the confirmation process of creating/resetting a password.  I suppose you
could use the web interface to create her password, have her forward you the
confirmation email and handle pressing the link yourself.

Randy