Brian Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Oct 1998 13:47:50 -0600
I've been asked by one of my clients to conduct a training program for new
list owners in their company. They  provide management services to various
non-profit associations and they are just now beginning to use Listserv to
facilitate their the associations' volunteer board members, who reside all
over North America. We have a couple of small lists up and running now and
they are relying on me to manage the lists for them. They've asked me to
come in and train some of their staff on list ownership and I am hoping
that someone out there might have already put together such a program and
would be willing to share all or part of it with me.

The audience ranges from the barely-email-literate  to fairly sophisticated
network adminstrators. A few have very limited experience with Listserv,
but only as subscribers, not owners.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to provide.
Brian Crawford
The Crawford Allen Group, Inc
http://www.crawfordallen.com
Chicago