Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
LISTSERV list owners' forum <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 1995 09:34:00 EDT
I'll second Roger's suggestion for this addition.  Badly needed in my
opinion. I'm constantly getting automatic messages about domain names
being changed.  UIUC is sending these out on a regular basis.
Of course, wildcards for userids should be supported. :-)