Brent Hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 09:09:49 -0700
I've appreciated all of the advice to date for getting started as
a list owner.  My problem is that I can't find a BITNET node that
will respond or allow me to start the lists.  My database search
in PEERS for nodes in California turned up phone numbers (I tried
3 or 4) that were dead and LISTSERV owners that haven't yet
responded to my queries (except for UC Davis which explained
their LISTSERV is routed elsewhere).  I tried UBVM because it
seemed popular, but I got a half line denial, no explanation.

So, where do I go from here?  I've been reading the posts to this
list for several months now, and I feel I am prepared.  Our
company definitely needs a forum for the computer language that
we develope.  Once I'm established, hopefully my posts to this
group will be more helpful, instead of begging for help.

TIA, Brent

Brent Hammond
Digital Information Systems Corporation (DISC)
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (916) 635-7300 x331, FAX: (916) 635-6549