Joan Sotkin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Mar 1996 11:51:25 -0800
The meditation mailing list has been hosted by the University of Texas
Medical Branch. They are no longer able to host this list because of
epuipment limitations, so we are looking for a new home.

There are about 250 people on the list now. There are about 10 messages, or
less, a day. The list fills a definite need for people who want to learn
about different meditation techniques. A few very knowledgable people
participate and offer gentle guidance to people who read the list. It would
be a shame for the list to disappear.

I would very much appreciate it if anyone who is interested in hosting this
list would contact me via e-mail. ([log in to unmask])

Thanks you.

Joan Sotkin