"Helen P. Nulty" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 11:28:38 EST
We run LISTSERV 1.8a.  Is there a way to preserve case on list
subscriptions?

We have a subscriber whose address must be lower case.  He is subscribed
in upper case.  He is able to post, but replies to his posts are
rejected because of case sensitivity.  I am unable to change his
subscription and have case preserved.  Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

Helen P. Nulty     315-379-5979  Fax:  315-379-5539
Systems Manager                  e-mail:  [log in to unmask]
St. Lawrence University            OR     [log in to unmask]
Computer Operations, Launders Computing Center
Canton, NY  13617