Dan Cwiertniewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 13:50:39 -0500
I have setup a list for a faculty member here.  When he sends a review
command listserv says he isn't authorized.  Here is the header, followed
by the error....this works for other non-edited lists here, BTW.

*
*  Association for Theater in Higher Education - News
*
*  Review= Open    subscription= open    send= editor
*  Notify= No        Reply-to= List,Ignore      Files= No
*  Validate= Store only
*  Confidential= No
*  Editor= [log in to unmask]
*  Notebook= Yes,F,Monthly
*  Stats= Normal
*
*  Owner= [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
*  Errors-To= Owners
* Dummy comment line
* Note: this list supports only RFC822 mail.
*
*
* Total number of users subscribed to the list:  387
* Total number of local node users on the list:    5
*