"VonGrebe, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 12:09:34 -0600
Here is some documentation for PMDF that might help:

http://www.pmdf.process.com/ftp/documentation/html/user_unix/book_contents.html

Remember that if you're in a TruCluster implementation on tru64 5.1a and beyond, you're going to need to set up CAA for both PMDF and Listserv.

The best resource for how to do CAA applications is on the Tru64 docs site...the doc for 5.1a is here:

http://h30097.www3.hp.com/docs/cluster_doc/cluster_51A/HTML/ARHH0DTE/TITLE.HTM

CAA can be kind of a pain, but it works. ;)

Good luck.

Christopher von Grebe
Unix Systems Administrator - Lead
Intrado Inc.
1601 Dry Creek Road
Longmont, CO  80503-6493
direct: 720.864.5042
mobile: 720.318.9865
fax: 720.494.6600
email: [log in to unmask]

Intrado. Informed Response.TM
www.intrado.com

ATTENTION:

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (720) 494-5800 and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.