Rich Greenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:38:09 -0500
On: Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 10:34:21AM -0500,Eckard, Steven Wrote:

} It was directed to the list.

If its always from the same source, sounds like a good address to
include in the list's filter:

  * Filter= also,spammer@node

If its coming to him to be moderated, the sender sounds like a good
candidate to be dropped.  Or if its from a legimate member, they have a
compromised PC.

--
Rich Greenberg  N Ft Myers, FL, USA richgr atsign panix.com  + 1 239 543 1353
Eastern time.  N6LRT  I speak for myself & my dogs only.    VM'er since CP-67