Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:31:01 -0500
You can check the LISTSERV log, to see how long it's taking LISTSERV to generate the mailing from start to finish.  But I think the bottleneck is occuring either during the SMTP transfer from LISTSERV to Mirapoint, or even in Mirapoint itself.

I think you will have to look at the Mirapoint logs to find out why this slowdown is happening.  Again, it seems to me like LISTSERV is very responsive when queried interactively, which tends to suggest that any problem in delivery is not on LISTSERV's side.

Nathan