Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 May 1995 06:49:42 +0200
On Wed, 17 May 1995 13:41:55 EDT Greg Kroll <[log in to unmask]> said:

>Eric has  told me  the database searching  function will  be implemented
>first, then file server functions.

I didn't say that,  I said that many people were lobbying  for them to be
done first and  that this COULD happen. No decision  has been reached yet
either way. As for when, it depends on how much time I have available for
programming.  We filled  up our  new office  in Jan  and are  desperately
looking for a  bigger one so we  can hire more people. But  for better or
for worse we're in  the DC area which is a huge lawyer  camp and when you
tell the landlords you want 24h AC they look at you like you had 3 heads.
And yes, I do mean *outside* DC :-)  We want to move to a big building so
we don't have to do  it again in 6 months, and this is  where 24h AC is a
problem because they  have to cool at  least the whole floor,  or talk to
lawyers about what would happen to  the insurance if they let you install
your own AC...

  Eric