Eileen Leonhardy <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 15:56:59 -0400
To whom it may concern,

I am interested in having someone sponsor a listserv for The Internet Policy
Institute (IPI).  IPI is an independent, non-profit research and educational
institute created to provide objective, high quality analysis, research,
education, and outreach on economic, social and policy issues affecting and
affected by the global development and use of the Internet.

We would like to establish a listserv function to deliver information,
announcements of upcoming events and news regarding IPI to those that are
interested.

IPI would greatly appreciate it if someone would sponsor a listserv
function.

Thank you,

Eileen Leonhardy
202-628-3900