Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 29 May 1996 17:14:19 EDT
Since you need a mail agent (e.g. Sendmail) on the unix box in order
to get mail to LISTSERV, you wouldn't need to transfer the outgoing
mail to another server--the local Sendmail would handle it.  So unless
there is a specific performance problem to be addressed, no, it doesn't
make much sense under unix.

Nathan