"Kathryn A. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 20:59:36 +0500
I received this error in the mail today (the second of such errors), and for
the life of me I can not figure out what is wrong.  I do not see where
LISTSERV sees a "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:" field pointing to the list
in the body of the mail.  Most of my subscribers are set to Dual Header
(including this one) and as far as I can tell the "---Info from the mail
header---" is the only "Sender:" I see.

Can the problem have to do with this person's email address or possible the
signature lines?  Please email me directly, I'm on DIGEST.

Kathryn A. Smith

The  enclosed mail  file, found  in the  EXOTIC-L reader  and shown  under the
spoolid 5835  in the console log,  has been identified as  a possible delivery
error notice for the following reason: "Sender:", "From:" or "Reply-To:" field
pointing to the list has been found in mail body.