Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 26 Jul 2005 10:18:45 -0400
At 10:08 7/26/2005 Tuesday, Nick Abiola-Bisiolu wrote:
>Do anyone have idea on how to change several lists confugurations options
>via command or email?
>I'm looking for possiblity of setting similar options for all existing lists
>without the necessary editing each list via the web interface.

I think there was some discussion about this, either here or on LSTOWN-L, within the last three months.

One of the things to consider is the use of the IMBED KEYWORD directive

.IK

Or perhaps, depending on the nature of the requirements, indirect reference to a model list.  E.g., say you had organizational lists A, B, anc C which had the same list-owners.  Further, a special list-owners list was established Z

So list Z:

OWNERS= addr1,addr2,addr3,addr4

lists A, B, and C:

OWNERS= (Z)

Peter M. Weiss Consulting
LISTSERV list design and management for over a decade