Douglas Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 23:11:39 -0500
I managed to hose up our install fairly well.

First, the signup.file? files were all corrupted. Can I just delete these so
new ones will eventually be created? I do not mind making everyone sign up
for a new password. I tried deleting and restarting, but they did not get
created

Second. Whenever someone signs in on the web page with a cookie set or tries
to create a new password, wa just freezes. This is probably related to the
first problem.

Any help would be appreciated. I can go to backups, but because this is a
Sunday and we just moved to a new facility, it could be three days before I
can get them back.

-- DCP