Jamie Menton <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 13:09:59 -0700
Hello,

I'm a first year medical student with a minor in English, and I'm
interested in starting a mailing list called MedWrite dealing with
creative writing and literature in medicine.  I want MedWrite to be a
place where all medical professionals(medical students, physicians, etc)
can share their ideas, and thoughts and short stories, poems, essays,
etc with their colleagues.

I've gotten a very positive response from medical students and
physicians wanting to be on my list(about 20 or more).

I'm looking for a sponser to host my list on their server.  I appreciate
it if someone can sponser my list.

Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank-you,

Jamie Menton