Steve Middlebrook <C94882SM@WUVMD>
Mon, 6 Jun 88 16:52:02 CST
While running Mail 88.00.00 I tried to run LISTSERV's LDBASE which invokes
LSVIUCV MODULE to trap messages.  LDBASE croaked with some message about
not being able to initialize IUCVTRAP.  Mail also fiddles with IUCV to
trap messages.  Mail continued on until I tried to quit, when I got this:

20 items will be discarded.
Last chance: Do you want to discard them? (Answer Yes, No, or Cancel)
yes
DMSITP143T OPERATION EXCEPTION OCCURRED AT F21A72 IN SYSTEM ROUTINE HNDIUCV, RE
CP ENTERED; DISABLED WAIT PSW '00020000 40F19F5E'

Eric and Richard, can you boys get together and settle your differences
about trapping messages??  :-)  I hate to re-ipl.  Now I have to go delete
those same 20 notes again :-(

stm