Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:49:56 -0700
On Wed, 17 Jan 2001 10:32:53 -0500, "Margaret J. Brandt" <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Is there a way to send a command to the listserv for a list of my lists as well as the owner and the number subscribed to each list?

There is no one command to do all this.  If you are only a List Owner, when you
send the LISTS command you will get a list of all the lists for which you are
listed as  Owner=.  This doesn't work as well if you are the Site Admin, because
you are an functionally an Owner= of all lists on the site, even if you are not
explicitly listed as Owner=.

To get a total number of subscribers  you have to send

 REV listname S NOH

for each list (you can do this for many lists in one msg)

To get a list of other Owner= for your lists, you have to

 GET listname (HEAD NOLOCK

for each list.