Barry Gold <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Apr 2016 07:54:17 -0600
I am looking for a host for the list "APA-LASFS". This is currently a
Yahoo group, and with Yahoo up for sale we are worried about the future
of Yahoo groups. We do not need all the features of Yahoo groups: we
don't have images to archive, or anything like that.

APA-LASFS is a small (30 members) low traffic group(*). It is _loosely_
affiliated with the LASFS Inc., a small non-profit concerned with
Science Fiction/Fantasy and SF Fandom. The members of APA-LASFS are
mostly LASFS members, some of them have moved away but like to stay in
touch through this mailing list.

We do not need the ability to send attachments or even HTML. Plain text
will do fine.

(*) average 2-3 messages a day -- some days go by without any messages,
then something will stir everybody up and we'll get 20-30 messages in a
single day.