"Mark D. Rabinowitz" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 17 Jun 1994 16:28:25 18000
  I would like to start a mailing list; problem is, I have had great
difficulty finding a LISTSERV or LISTPROC that will give it a home.
  It will discuss actress Kellie Martin, star of CBS's hit series
"Christy" (and starred in "Life Goes On" before that). Hot topics will
include those shows, her other TV appearances, and upcoming career
moves (like the upcoming NBC TV-movie, "All-American Girl"), not to
mention her exquisite, natural feminine beauty. UUencoded pix of
Kellie and episode guides of "LGO" and "Christy" will also be posted
to the guide.
  So as you can see, kellie-martin@(your host here) will be more than
a piddly mailing list. Next week, I will install UUPC on my IBM
compatible, so if you have any experience or advice on that package,
please keep in touch. It will be my last resort if no host steps
forward to shelter me and my Kellie Martin fans.
--
* * * * * *=========== Mark D. Rabinowitz
* * * * * *=========== CENSORSHIP STINKS!