"Chatman, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Jul 2012 18:07:36 +0000
We have always used:

QUIET SET LISTNAME ACK REPRO FOR *@*

However, this command will only ensure that a copy makes it to the sender if they are subscribed at the time the command is issued. If you add subscribers later, you will need to run the command again to ensure that it is applied to them.

John W. Chatman
Third Party Applications . Information Management & Technology

       UNIVERSITY of  NORTHERN COLORADO
       Snyder Hall, Room 92 . Campus box 19 . Greeley, CO 80639
       (970) 351-1448 . fax: (970) 351- 1650
       [log in to unmask] . http://www.unco.edu/it/aboutus.html

Confidentiality Notice -
The information contained in this transmission may be confidential. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender and delete this message. Unauthorized use of
this transmission is prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
From: LISTSERV site administrators' forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Matthew Black
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sending to dynamic lists

I am new to LISTSERV and need help with a dynamic list. I defined an LDAP query that successfully pulls up addresses for a dynamic list. My problem is that the message maker never gets a copy of messages posted to the list. What setting do I need to ensure the massage maker also gets a copy? Thanks.

List Header/Configuration:

LDAP Lookup 00028  <== list name

.HH ON
Misc-Options= UTF8_HEADER