"Richard A. Schafer" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 16:22:18 -0500
I was about to deal with the enclosed message when I discovered the
last two paragraphs.  Has anyone ever seen anything like this before?
This is a particularly obnoxious posting, and what's worse, from what
I can see in the headers, this was *not* sent via the newsgroup, but
came by their subscribing, sending, then unsubscribing (since
[log in to unmask] is not currently subscribed to the list).

I'd already taken the step of making postings from
[log in to unmask] be reviewed by myself, but hadn't required review
of subscription/unsubscription requests.  I guess I need to do that,
now.