Thu, 7 Apr 2005 09:34:36 -0700
  I'm VERY new to ListServ, and I of course did a stupid thing. I've had a
list going now for 3 weeks, and it's been running smoothly. I switched from
IIS to Apache, and in recreating all the Web stuff, and moving the
directories for the Apache Web Server, I blew away all the Web Archive stuff
for my list. Is there *any* way to recreate these?  Or will I just have to
delete the list and start from scratch? I have all the notebook files, and
the list still works fine, but all the web access stuff is gone. I know, I
know, I did a bad thing!

Thanks!

Greg