"S.H.Wong" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 13:35:38 MET
Dear Sir, Madam,

Hereby I want to express my intention to set up an unmoderated
mailinglist concerning telecommunications regulation,
principally in Europe.

I am a student of the faculty Information and Communication
Technology at the Delft University of Technology in the Netherlands.
Right now I am working on a project concerning telecommunications
regulation in Europe. I am very interested in the ideas other people
have about this subject. A listserver may very well give new
insights in this aspect of telecommunication.

As you might know, telecommunications problems is a hot topic in
Europe. Facing the century of the Information Society, Information
Technology has become a permanent aspect of life.
Although it is highly discussed within the EU, I believe the
policymakers do not really know how to tackle the many problems that
arise in this field. By setting up a discussion group on Internet
(the best way to connect people) some very useful ideas may come up
from interested parties. Their view may broaden the set of
alternatives of  how to make good telecommunication policy.

I understand that you are a community of LISTSERV administrators and
you can provide the facilities to run mailinglists. I hope I have
interested you in the need for a list about telecommunications
regulation in Europe.

I sincerely thank you for the time and effort in helping me. If there
are any questions about the list or myself, please feel free to
contact me.

Yours sincerely,

Ms. Sau Han Wong.

=====================================
Sau Han Wong
student Information and Communication Technology
Faculty of Systems Engineering and Policy Analysis and Management
Delft University of Technology
Jaffalaan 5
PO Box 5015
2600 GA Delft
The Netherlands

Phone: +31 2783599 (Fridays)
Telefax: ++31 2786439 (attn. S.H. Wong, stud.asst)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]