Bill Verity <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:33:01 -0400
 From the standard web interface, the "Email Lists" pull down shows
all Confidential=No and Confidential=Service lists.

For our site, this shows about 2,500 lists.  I have another roughly
5,000 lists that are Confidential=Yes lists that I'd like to show to
local users that have authenticated.

Years ago I set it up this way to avoid harvesting our names and then spamming and spoofing us.

Of course if I let all local people see all the lists, that could
easily harvest them and send them off-site.

At any rate, it would seem I'd have to set up another html file and
put it behind a protected web page.

Has anyone done this?
--
Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.

Bill Verity - 814-865-4758  Fax: 814-863-7049
215A Computer Building - Information Technology Services, Penn State University
At the office - on my Mac, of course ;-)