Pete Resnick <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 8 Jan 1995 20:59:25 -0600
I receive a digest from the INFO-MAC list from a LISTSERV. Every so often,
I am interested in looking at a digest that I have already deleted.
Luckily, one of the LISTSERV machines has an archive of all of the
INFO-MAC digest messages. Unfortunately, if I ask for the file which
contains that digest I want, what I get is a mail message with the digest
contained in it. That's OK, but because the original message headers are
not part of the message, my mail program cannot burst the digest the way
it normally does.

So the question is, is there any way to get LISTSERV to send me this
digest with the original headers intact? Basically, I want LISTSERV to
resend the digest as it originally sent it to me.

pr
--
Pete Resnick - [log in to unmask]
Doctoral Student - Philosophy Department, UIUC