Sat, 13 Sep 2014 06:12:45 -0400
There is another log file that you haven't mentioned, the incoming SMTP
handler on the LISTSERV(tm) host server. Something on that server is
responsible for receiving inbound SMTP traffic and then placing the
messages in the LISTSERV spool directory.  If the message wasn't placed
in the spool then you will not find any mention of it in the LISTSERV
log file.

You need to identify that incoming SMTP handler and review the log file
it generates, to see what happened around the time of the event in your
message trace.